Chillicothe's Street and Alley Program will continue this week with new paving operations set to begin Wednesday.
Work to begin Wednesday, June 12th includes areas in the city's west and south ends.
According to a release from the Chillicothe Engineering Department, milling and paving work will begin in the following areas:
- Rose Lane from Fifth Street to Highland Avenue
- Grand Avenue from Belleview Avenue to Fifth Street
- Parsons Avenue from Scothorn Lane to Pohlman Road
- Brookside Road from Belleview Avenue to the end of Brookside
- Mechanic Street from 7th Street to 8th Street
Milling of these areas will begin on Wednesday with paving set to follow on Thursday.
Residents in these areas are advised to watch for no parking signs.